Not sure if you do this on this forum....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ....but I thought I'd do it anyway - I'm Kat and I just recently moved to San Antonio. I'm a Coach convert, a Cole Haan addict, and a Kate Spade dabbler who's about to take the first plunge into Burberry that won't involve her perfume collection. (LOL.) I've already learned a lot by browsing the forum and look forward to chatting and sharing our bag fetishes. :P

Still trying to decide what bag is right for me. I think when I see it I'll know!

2. Welcome to TPF....

3. Welcome Kat!

4. Hey Kat! I can't wait to see your first Burberry purchase! Mine started with a Burberry novacheck bag, and than it kept going on to cashmere scarves, hats, earmuffs, shoes, boots, clothes, coats...it's never ending once you start!

5. Welcome :smile:

6. Which is pretty much what I'm expecting and what my husband is afraid of... :smile:

7. Oh, yes, I only ventured into Burberry a bit over a month ago but it is definitely a never ending story:smile:)) Burberry is like chocolate really. I will be getting my second bag this week and thinking of other things as well...

8. Welcome!

9. Welcome Kat :smile: I don't own a burberry bag yet but I have got my eyes on one particular beauty.

10. I love Burberry and own quite of a bit of things bags, watch, belt, clothes, etc.