Not sure if this has been posted before... BUT i am dying to know!

1. Are you ladies anything like me? :confused1:

I love to buy bags but I only use one or two at a time and so my wardrobe is filled with unused bags!! Literally brand new in dustbags and sometimes even the original paper bag and ribbons on them!! I take them out occassionally to admire and smell HEH but then back into the wardrobe they go.. Am i weird? Please share your experiences!! :yes:

2. You're not weird. There are bags that I haven't used yet...but I don't take them out and admire them. I've usually forgotten about them that's why I haven't used them.

3. I don't do that, I have the uncanny ability NOT to overbuy or buy on a whim.
    I have my few staples and I carry them equally:yes:

4. Swanky, you're so smart! I'm downsizing my collection as we speak. I'm getting rid of some of the bags I don't use and buying some bags I really want. I'm keeping my list super small from now on.

5. LOL! Erika, we've just moved SOOO much that I've really learned how to not keep what I don't really need :yes:
    I'm not good about it w/ everything, my DD has clothes in her closet she's never worn. I hvae a REAL weakness there:shame:

6. Well how can you not? Your kids are sooo adorable, they are bound to rack up a lot of stuff!

7. awww! Thanks!:heart:

8. I've got the same problem! I'm narrowing down my collection too, only to the ones that I love and use the most. The other bags have gone buy-bye via eBay. I only have one more left to go and I'm done. Then again, I've got my eyes on a Gucci..... and a Dior... and a Botkier....

9. Like the military can use a few good men...I can only use a few good bags at one time.

I have pruned my collection for a number of reasons...finances due to family issues are tight so that was an easy decision. Designer bags are like money in the bank. Makes me appreciate what I have left and the occasional gift that comes in my direction even more.

10. I have started down sizing too.. BUT i still have a loong loong way to go.. And i feel kind of sad parting with my bags.. especially those that i have not used! :sad: Nevertheless, I still tell myself to do it cos I have so many bags that i wanna buy!! :sweatdrop: SOMETHING must be wrong with my brain tuning! LOL

11. I'm envious!! I buy lots of bags at whim!! And some of them I probably do not like that much... :s I know I am BAD. :shame:

12. I use all my bags, but sometimes I do feel like I don't use them as much as I should...

13. I tend to collect my bags so I only use a few and rotate among those. The rest are part of my collection.

14. I downsize my collection a few months ago as when I look into my wardrobe it was like bags every where, trouble is I have been buying again recently but will not get to how I was. I think if you are not going to use the bags then its better to sell them and get something you will use.

15. I usually have my newest 4 or 5 in rotation but I don't think I own an unused bag. Every once in a while I break out an "old" one and rediscover and fall all over in love with it. I love having them all there in my closet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice