Not sure if this boy bag exists????

tanya555

Jul 7, 2015
Hi I’m interested in purchasing my first Chanel bag for my upcoming birthday and I fell in love with the chevron boy bag in caviar.... now I’ve seen them with ghw but in calfskin. Now I’ve searched high and low online to see if the chevron boy bag in black caviar with ghw has ever been made and can’t seem to find any info... please let me know if this combination even exists? Thanks

Hi I’m interested in purchasing my first Chanel bag for my upcoming birthday and I fell in love with the chevron boy bag in caviar.... now I’ve seen them with ghw but in calfskin. Now I’ve searched high and low online to see if the chevron boy bag in black caviar with ghw has ever been made and can’t seem to find any info... please let me know if this combination even exists? As I would love to purchase this combination. Thanks for all the help :smile:

Reactions: Fish_in_a_Bag
Yes it did exist - I remember it from a couple of years back but I cannot remember which season it was. I remember as my friend was looking for this exact combination and as yet it had not come out and then it finally came out but she didn't buy it. It was with light gold shiny hardware from what I remember.

Reactions: tanya555
Hi I’m interested in purchasing my first Chanel bag for my upcoming birthday and I fell in love with the chevron boy bag in caviar.... now I’ve seen them with ghw but in calfskin. Now I’ve searched high and low online to see if the chevron boy bag in black caviar with ghw has ever been made and can’t seem to find any info... please let me know if this combination even exists? Thanks

Small was made for 18K (fall/winter act 2 2018). About six months ago.

Medium I *think* was made for 18C (cruise 2018)? Would have been late 2017/early 2018.

I just bought this bag this month - Jan 2nd at a chanel boutique store. I got the Old Medium Boy Caviar in Black with antique ghw. It was from last season (18). My sister got one too the last week of December 2018 at another chanel boutique store. Call around.. you might be able to find one. GL!

I just bought this bag this month - Jan 2nd at a chanel boutique store. I got the Old Medium Boy Caviar in Black with antique ghw. It was from last season (18). My sister got one too the last week of December 2018 at another chanel boutique store. Call around.. you might be able to find one. GL!
Oh that’s great to hear, I’m going to start calling as I’m in love with it (as someone already posted a pic of it).... and congrats on your purchase!!!

Also if you don’t mind me asking which boutiques did you find them at and how long did you have to wait or did they have them in stock? Thanks

Also if you don’t mind me asking which boutiques did you find them at and how long did you have to wait or did they have them in stock? Thanks
i got mine from the San Diego nordstroms chanel boutique at fashion valley mall. I was only on the wait list for 2 days. I was shocked to have gotten it because they initially told me that they didn't believe they would be getting anymore in stock. My sister got it from one of the Hawaii chanel boutiques when she was on vacay. they had one in stock. They told her that there were several chanel boutiques in the states that had them still in stock when she bought it because she wanted one that had all the stickers on the metal still.. So they shipped her one from another chanel store and she didn't end up getting the one that was in that particular store... so definitely call around or ask a chanel store to see if they can possibly check their system to see if other stores had them in stock.. if that's possible.

I got mine in Paris when I was there in September. Every time I set the bag down, people would pick it up thinking it was for sale

I noticed people posted with antique gold, mine was with shiny light gold (which was the combo I was looking for)

IMG_6067.JPG

Reactions: Zpursee