Not sure if im DELIGHTED..

Baglover1982

Sep 14, 2012
Hi all!
I sold my delightful PM as I felt once its folded it was a bit small so she went to a good home my friend bought her I was sad as i was quite attached. So I bought a delightful MM (pre-loved)she arrived today and I just don't know if I love her like I did my PM. Has this happened to anyone?

Hi all!
I sold my delightful PM as I felt once its folded it was a bit small so she went to a good home my friend bought her I was sad as i was quite attached. So I bought a delightful MM (pre-loved)she arrived today and I just don't know if I love her like I did my PM. Has this happened to anyone?
The delightful is an awesome bag, is it to big for you?

Yes, I purchased a Delightful PM from eBay and didn't like her. Part of the problem was that I couldn't get over how trashed this bag was for only being 2 years old. Most people would have called this well loved but I couldn't get past "my" observation of the condition. I ended up getting the MM new and now I love her.

I am not opposed to pre loved but it has to be the right situation and I don't think this one is working out for you.

A few people have summed this up best that your first gut reaction is usually the best. It sounds like you miss your PM and you are trying to replace her.

Good luck!

I upgraded from the pm to the mm and she is my favorite bag. I don't allow her to fold ~ I wear her open like Santa's sac ~ HA~![
2012-12-04_18-56-33_654_zps5e7941ef.jpg

The delightful is an awesome bag, is it to big for you?

I think it is big but before I got my PM I wanted the MM then changed my mind (been a typical woman!)

Yes, I purchased a Delightful PM from eBay and didn't like her. Part of the problem was that I couldn't get over how trashed this bag was for only being 2 years old. Most people would have called this well loved but I couldn't get past "my" observation of the condition. I ended up getting the MM new and now I love her.

I am not opposed to pre loved but it has to be the right situation and I don't think this one is working out for you.

A few people have summed this up best that your first gut reaction is usually the best. It sounds like you miss your PM and you are trying to replace her.

Good luck!

Both were pre-loved and both in great condition I've been very lucky my MM is less than a year old. I think once I carry her more ill get used to having a bigger bag

I upgraded from the pm to the mm and she is my favorite bag. I don't allow her to fold ~ I wear her open like Santa's sac ~ HA~![

Great pic!

Here's my delightful MM

image-3431405983.jpg

I didn't like the way it folded on the MM. Too much of that fortune cookie look. Prefer the PM so got that one instead. It wasn't as small as I thought it was going to be & I was still able to carry my usual stuff.

Both sizes are nice but i think i would actually choose the mm, it does more of an impact. Look at all that beautiful canvas. You did the right choice. And she is in amazing condition!

I have the MM and its by far my favorite bag! It is extremely comfortable and the perfect size. The way it folds and slouches is gorgeous. I got mine pre-loved so it already had a beautiful patina.