Not sure about the groom line

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well, to be really honest, I'm not that huge a fan of the groom line, judging from the pix. But since it's a limited edition, I'm wondering if I would fall in love with it after it's being discontinued, like the cerises line... :Push: Really wouldn't want that to happen! :sweatdrop:

So to groom fans out there, are they WAY nicer IRL? I haven't seen them in person yet, just saw the pix.

And oh, btw, the yellow cles and rond are available in elux now. :graucho:

2. I am not a fan either. And now I am thinking the same thing. The little guy just looks so much like the monopoly man though!!

3. It might grow on you. I wouldn't suggest purchasing it until it does though. I haven't seen it IRL yet, going to the Bloomingdales grand opening to see them.

4. I'm not crazy about it, either...although I'm always happy to see something new from LV.

5. I am not a fan either and I don't think I ever will be (which is great for my bank account!)

I don't see what the fuss is all about. Cherries and pandas are adorable...but that little man just does nothing for me :lol:

6. HA HA....he totally reminds me of the monoplay guy as well!!! (get out of jail free card) It not my thing BUT I have to say this is the first time EVER that Im not all crazy for something from LV...so Im so very cool with that!!!!!!!!

7. Yea, :yes: I have so many other LVs I wanted to buy and I can't seem to buy something if I don't love it. But it took quite a while for the cerises to grow on me(now I totally love them so much :love: ), I'm afraid the same thing will happen. By the time I discover my love the groom line, it's already discontinued and eBay will be the only source with crazy prices.:Push: Oh, why does it grow so slow on me?

Btw, how long will the groom line available for?

8. I'm not a fan. Just because its new and limited doesn't mean its always beautiful.IMO

9. Ok....Have to say...

When I first saw pics of the Groom Line I thought.."it's o.k."

Then I guess I bought into the "hype". Then I thought.."..it's cute." So then knowing it was so limited..I started thinking I'd kick myself if I didn't get some Groom pieces. (the limited thing got to me..):rolleyes:

Well, NOW I'm kicking myself because I did. I had dh buy me 3 items yesterday. (He said he was in the area of LV, so it wasn't a big deal for him to pick me up some pieces). So...he gets home with them and ...UGH! I feel the same way I did when I first seen them online. They're o.k. They're cute, I guess. UGH!!!!!!!! I felt so bad being he stopped to get me them.

But I'm just not loving 'em. I love the fact that they're limited, but I should like the "pieces" not the limited factor. LOL! I'm just not feeling it. I look at them and think..."Ya,...so..ok".

I learned something, "Go with your 1st instinct" as they say. (LOL, hopefully in the future this will "stay" learned. :shame:

10. [​IMG]

Maybe to Americans Monopoly is the first thing that comes to mind. I had French schooling and immediately when I saw the Groom line I was thrown back to the Days of TinTin and his adventures!
    I can just imagine him running around in that little get up in one of his stories.

I got the red agenda.
    The Groom dude looks busy, he's moving...and my agenda will always tell me where I have to go.

The monopoly dude...
    [​IMG]

11. Yep, unfortunately I learned this the hard way...Ughhhhhh...:Push:

12. OMG, LOL!!!!!!! I knew I seen that "guy" before!! You hit the nail on the head!! :roflmfao:

13. I am a not a huge fan but, went with the wallet pouchette because it is a limited edition and I love red. It is more funky and can go with a lot and it break up the monogram canvas as well. I would not wear all pieces at one time but, a piece of two is nice.

14. I'm not really not a fan of this line. I didn't like the panda either when they first came out, and I still don't. It's a little odd to see pandas, monopoly men, and smiling flowers on a LV bag.

15. Yep, not for me, but I'm happy for everyone who love's them to finally be able to get them. I personally can't buy things just because they are LE, I need to still love them. If then it's something I love the fact that it's LE is what makes be me buy it sooner than later (and a good reason to give my dh)...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice