Not sure about bottom of bronze/old reissue

Aww Paris sounds beautiful and yes I want to go there and find a Birkin *hehe a little off topic* Anyway THANKYOU FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE -the Chanel SAs sound like WONDERFUL Santa's little helpers :smile: I've always wanted to call boutiques in France but too afraid of bad communication (I've been told they speak English too but its just not the same?) I dont know!

But I don't know when because I've got 3 dogs to take care of and I hate leaving them here and Im gone (thats why I barely leave the city). An apartment in Paris??? ahhhh you lucky girl!

Smooth,
I have not asked her as of yet. I will phone her on Monday.I returned the bowling a few days ago. I had asked her to reserve a plum calfskin classic flap in plum. The pictures looked so great on the forum and the SA at Palm Beach said it was really nice. I adore the b.red reissue. I will ask if she has one and will add the extra. Or should I get the red reissue and not the plum flap? What do you guys think? Could get some jewelery with the extra credit?