Not so favorite LV bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just curious to hear some opinions:

What LV bag do you think is overrated?

2. Oh boy, feelings are gonna get hurt...

3. Overrated is tough-and maybe a lil mean to someone who LVoes that bag. Maybe if the question is more: what bag doesn't work for *you* and why?

The NF PM is a bag that doesn't work for me. Why? It's too small to work as a tote (when I tote, I wanna TOTE it all!!), and too casual to work as a handbag for me. I can't see myself ever falling in love with that size.

4. The Noe bag.. Never have like that style. I think the strings would be a hassle.

5. 😂😂😂

6. well i have an alma, and it just doesnt work for me. i dont think its overrated, in fact i i think its gorgeous, but the wide bottom and the handheld arent exactly made for me. lots of people on here loooooooove their almas, and im just kind of meh about them.

7. #7 Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
    My Noe bb. I love looking at her, I love the Azur, but I hate the stupid long strap. I know, i know, its a crossbody bag. At least she has taught me something - that I hate crossbody bags.

8. +1 for the Noe, still haven't found my perfect cross body bag!

9. Not necessarily overrated just didn't work out for me. Classic Speedy...the bag was absolutely gorgeous. It just became a hassle to carry at the grocery store or shopping at the mall. I NEED a shoulder strap option. 😉

10. +1

11. Agree...

12. All of them...just a little bit. lol :roflmfao:

13. Any PM size does not work for me. I like large bags and totes!

14. Noe for me :smile:

15. Not over-rated because I know a lot of people love them, but the NF isn't for me - I don't like open top bags and very large bags,