Not so delighted with Delightful PM. Help!

lignedeluxe

Jun 30, 2006
HI, a friend gave me a delightful PM as diaper bag but i think it is too small and handle is not long enough . i want a neverfull MM instead. Is it possible for me to return the bag at a local LV shop here in tokyo althought the item was originally bought in Osaka and have it changed for a Neverfull MM?
I havent used it yet since the day she gave it to me.
TIA

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
They have a 30 day exchange policy and you have to have the receipt. I have exchanged a bag in my state although it was purchased in another so it shouldn't be a problem

stayseeing

Nov 12, 2011
Love the Neverfull MM! :smile:

You shouldn't have a problem, provided you have original receipt & it shows no signs of wear.

Shoebaglady

~Totes & Pockets~
Oct 5, 2011
~Canada~
I've tried both bags and found the Neverfull straps painful when I loaded up the bag so I gave it to my sister. I think the delightful is a wonderful bag. Maybe use it as a purse and buy yourself another diaper bag.

stylishbebe

LVoe Affair 1010
May 5, 2009
U.K.
Is your friend ok with you exchanging it? If so, maybe you can ask her for the invoice. Here in Europe, u are only allow to exchange within 14 days.

lignedeluxe

Jun 30, 2006
thanks ladies, already got the invoice from my friend :smile: but 6wks passed so ill just try to go to the nearest LV shop today :smile: