"Not so classic" Flap

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone seen or own this bag? Can't tell exactly the color--if it's a coral-ish red or real red. Also, seemed like the flap will get a crease (on the outside) from opening the bag...any thoughts?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463018941.711552.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463018951.862832.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463019020.647892.jpg

2. the zip inside reminds me abit of easy caviar. maybe it's a variation of it... the crease from opening the bag seems normal. I've this issue with my bag too but after closing its all good :smile:

3. I've seen this one...and liked it until I opened it up and saw that the inside leather is not the same as the outside. I think it's from spring 16 but not completely sure. I think the crease on the outside is inevitable for the flaps but it goes away when you close it up!

4. Yeah, I didn't like the interior material either. I think with the glazed leather, you will see the crease, it won't go away..I could already see it on this one...hmmm...

5. Seen this one and believe it comes in white and black also and in different sizes. It's got a nice simple elegant look to it and cross body too, but like everyone else, not a fan of the leather difference inside.

6. I think it is a cute bag. If the leather in the inside is a problem for you pass on the bag but if you like the bag I sure would not let that stop me from purchasing it.