Not recieving Quote Notifications

I just found this thread but notice I only get about 50-75% of my notifications. I have no idea what is causing it, but I'll see threads where I've been quoted and I wasn't notified.

I just found this thread but notice I only get about 50-75% of my notifications. I have no idea what is causing it, but I'll see threads where I've been quoted and I wasn't notified.

I only receive 60% of my notifications.

The quotes submitted by the app never counted towards quote notifications, which is in all likelihood why you didn't receive notifications for your quoted posts.

Don't know if this is a known issue or a non-issue by design but I am not getting any quote notifications in the authenticate this LV thread.

ETA: Oh, is it for the above reason so Addy would be using an app?

Last edited:
I haven't been getting my quote notifications all day. Before it was hit & miss. Occasionally I'd notice I'd miss one here & there (which may be the app thing)

But since the app has been down for weeks, why would I be missing so many quotes now?

I haven't been getting my quote notifications all day. Before it was hit & miss. Occasionally I'd notice I'd miss one here & there (which may be the app thing)

But since the app has been down for weeks, why would I be missing so many quotes now?

Really not sure about that, but I do have it on our list of issues to look into!

Hi. I've received a quote notification every time I've visited the forum in the past couple of days, but when I click either of the links there are no notifications to view. Is this a known glitch or is it my iPod/iPad? Thanks in advance for your advice!