Not recieving Quote Notifications

Mediana

~Travelista~
O.G.
May 7, 2007
Sweden
Just remember that you're not getting a notification if you posted and got quoted in a lengthy thread :idea:
Just to see if I get this right :smile: If you use the multiple quote function, the receivers want get a notification?

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
Just to see if I get this right :smile: If you use the multiple quote function, the receivers want get a notification?

If you use the quote and/or multi-quote feature then the members who got quoted in your post should get a notification.

Mediana

~Travelista~
O.G.
May 7, 2007
Sweden
If you use the quote and/or multi-quote feature then the members who got quoted in your post should get a notification.
Then I'm not sure what you meant with your other post. Do you mean if the thread has above a certain amount of posts the quote function stops working?
Sorry, just need some clarification.

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
Then I'm not sure what you meant with your other post. Do you mean if the thread has above a certain amount of posts the quote function stops working?
Sorry, just need some clarification.

No worries. Yes, that's what I meant in my previous post :smile:

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
at CrossFit
I'm having the same quote issue.

Not receiving quote notifications when I used to a few weeks ago. This is a recent issue but it's quite arduous having to sift through the many threads in which I post especially when people are asking me questions.

Any intel on how this issue can be resolved? TIA

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I also only recieve QNs for roughly 3 out of 10, i often only discover that i have been quoted if i re-enter the same thread.
Me too. It seems to be hit or miss. I have gotten notification on very long threads so that isn't the problem. Other times I haven't gotten notification on threads of one or two pages.

Last edited:

maryg1

K in a circle
O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
Italy
I'm not getting all the notifications, I know I've been quoted only if I check back the thread.

jellyv

O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
Not getting all quote notifications. Sometimes I get them, other times I don't. Just today I was quoted and had no notification.