Not recieving Quote Notifications

Tracy

shallowly obsessing
O.G.
Sep 30, 2007
I think it's interesting how my posting style has changed because of the feature, I make a point to quote people now since I know they will be notified and see it whereas before I might have just mentioned their name in my post or just commented on their comment without directly quoting their text. it's super handy.
Same here!

terps08

Jan 1, 2011
I think it's interesting how my posting style has changed because of the feature, I make a point to quote people now since I know they will be notified and see it whereas before I might have just mentioned their name in my post or just commented on their comment without directly quoting their text. it's super handy.
Me too!

hunniesochic

Dream.A.Little.Dream
May 22, 2010
I am currently having this problem. I've noticed 3 replies to me that I didn't get notifications on.

hunniesochic

Dream.A.Little.Dream
May 22, 2010
Someone quoted me from an iPhone today, I notice I didn't get the notification message. Could that be the problem?

Lilarose

Sep 27, 2009
Absolutely. iPhone / app replies are not registered by the QN system (yet).
AHA, that's the answer. They're not sporadic, they just don't register for iPhone and/or iPad responses. Since more and more people are using Apps, it now all makes sense.

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
Just remember that you're not getting a notification if you posted and got quoted in a lengthy thread :idea:

LittleGinnie

Apr 22, 2012
UK
I'm not getting any notifications for the last few days, I don't really know why, I think I did everything just like I normally do... weird?!