Not recieving Quote Notifications

Chanel_Lvoe

Nov 27, 2011
Hi, not sure it this is place for this but im noticing when i go back into a thread that i have previously posted in i can see i have been quoted but i dont receive any notifications?

Cait

only once you live
Dec 11, 2005
I've noticed that too. I've been assuming if the person does a copy & paste with tags around it, as opposed to just hitting the quote button.

bababebi

OG
Authenticator
O.G.
May 7, 2006
http://www.bababebi.com
www.bababebi.com
I am subscribed to receive instant notification by mail when there is a post in my subscribed threads, but as of today this feature is not working, and I am not receiving any notifications.

Edited to add: The notifications are now arriving, but with a 15 minute delay, whereas they used to be instant.

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
I am subscribed to receive instant notification by mail when there is a post in my subscribed threads, but as of today this feature is not working, and I am not receiving any notifications.

Edited to add: The notifications are now arriving, but with a 15 minute delay, whereas they used to be instant.
Sometimes the emails get stuck in the queue. :idea:

serene

Vintage since '08
O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
York
I've been having this problem too for awhile. Luckily we can see what we have written before and go back in to those threads