Not recieving an item

Roe

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Guys,

I have a little issue and I'm very very scared. I decided to buy a bag via ebay last month as an xmas gift for myself. I paid 700 and change for the bag and long story short, the bag has not arrived. I checked the tracking # provided and it does state that the bag was delivered however, the day it delivered I was not home. I was at work. I've asked my neighbor if by any chance they had the delivery just to be safe. I've ordered many bags online well into the 1000s and i've never had any issue.

What do I do? Am I out of my money and no bag?

You need to check with the shipper, usps or ups or fedex, they should have a record if it was a porch delivery without signature. You will need to ask them how to proceed since you did not get the delivery. If the item was not insured I am not sure what you can do. Always ask for/insist on insurance and signature required for pricey items!

It was a porch delivery. I asked why would they leave it there with no one signing for it.There response....no signature confirmation was required.

INR means Item Not Received. Was it sent through USPS?

Since your bag was more than $250 the seller is required to use signature confirmation instead of delivery confirmation in order to be protected.

Welp! Your seller royally screwed up. Paypal requires signature confirmation. Is your seller new?

I hate to say this, as I feel for the seller, but you need to file INR immediately. Paypal will refund you with essentially no questions asked, as the seller did not adhere to their policies.

Yes. It was thru USPS and there was delivery confirmation but not any signature confirmation. I feel very bad for the seller as well as I am sure he/she sent it, however, I am so scared that I have lost my money.

INR means Item Not Received. Was it sent through USPS?

Since your bag was more than $250 the seller is required to use signature confirmation instead of delivery confirmation in order to be protected.

Yes. It was thru USPS and there was delivery confirmation but not any signature confirmation. I feel very bad for the seller as well as I am sure he/she sent it, however, I am so scared that I have lost my money.
No, in this case, you will not be out the money.

For items costing $250 or more (including shipping), the seller must have signature confirmation on the item for her seller protection. Since she didn't have s.c., she'll lose the case.

Your seller is required to ship this item with insurance & sig confirmation...

You need to file an INR (item not received) via paypal ...

Your seller will be out the money unfortunately and if your seller didn't know

that they need to ship with insurance & dc they will learn a very costly lesson.....

I've had delivery people forge my signature and toss the package in my gated yard for packages that aren't even addressed to me!

If the seller did not get signature confirmation and insurance then he's gonna have to eat it.

You will receive 100% refund.