Not really liking the new stuff :(

cute pink wallet!!

41202_BKHPK_d2.jpg

I love the scarf print but i am furious over the new stripe totes. I don't like them at all, and it makes me really mad that they decide that these should be the ones that get zipper tops! I would buy 3 if they were the regular stripe totes (with the stripe toward the bottom) but with a full zipper top. but, alas, they're not. On the bright side, at least i'll save some money!

I am in the minority and like some of it too, I like the patchwork, the carly with the stripe at the top, especially the wallet with the stripe.

It is a GOOD thing that we don't always love the new stuff, gives us time to use what we already have....lol

Yeah.. I like some of the stuff. I think the Scarf print in pretty.. but I would never buy it.. and the Patchwork is pretty.. but I have never really been into patchwork so I probably wont be buying that either.. I don't know.

I do remember a thread like this concerning the new Bleecker Collection when it first came out and the majority of people were saying they didn't like it and they thought the bags were not up to par. They looked funny ETC

Well.. not too much later after the line had been out for a while people got a chance to look at the bags in person and they got to like them .. So you never know the new stuff may grow on you. :yes:

Yeah.. I like some of the stuff. I think the Scarf print in pretty.. but I would never buy it.. and the Patchwork is pretty.. but I have never really been into patchwork so I probably wont be buying that either.. I don't know.

I do remember a thread like this concerning the new Bleecker Collection when it first came out and the majority of people were saying they didn't like it and they thought the bags were not up to par. They looked funny ETC

Well.. not too much later after the line had been out for a while people got a chance to look at the bags in person and they got to like them .. So you never know the new stuff may grow on you. :yes:

I agree not everyone will like every bag in the begining I am sure they will change their mind when they go see them for the first time or it may take a couple of times to like it.:yes:

i kinda agree too. with some of the old bags i was overwhelmed and "i have to have that!" but with a lot of the new bags im just "meh". its a shame because i am new to coach, so i am now dependent on ebay for the bags i really like :[

but yeah the wallet likes the new collection! well apart from the new key rings that are just adorable!

I like these bags too. I am in my 30's and I don't think it looks too young for me. At least I hope not. I love the sig stripe so much that I bought one yesterday. I have always loved the sig stripe bags but I like the new ones better b/c you can zip them closed at the top.:tup:

I agree not everyone will like every bag in the begining I am sure they will change their mind when they go see them for the first time or it may take a couple of times to like it.:yes:

Yep I agree with you! Sometimes a bag has to grow on me. I didn't like the Bleecker collection until just a few days ago! I bet in a few months or weeks people might change ther minds!