Not really a thread !!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys not really a thread but, yesterday I see the most funny thing ever !!

Walking through the city , there was a lady walking besides me with her Roxanne bag

(looked a nice one all different shades of brown maybe snake ?)

All of the sudden the lady fall`s flat on her face , everything she has, goes flying!!

Her husband who was walking in front turn`s around say`s Oh my god!! run`s back step`s over his wife and pick`s up her bag!!

:

2. Hahahaha!! Thats quite wrong but hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. :nuts::nuts: HA HA HA!! One day at the grocery store, I stepped off a curb and fell flat on my butt and the attendent came rushing out to make sure I was ok --- my lovely DH rushed over to make sure that his beer was ok!!!! I was just really embarrassed!!:lol:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: The fed ex man will be at my house on WED!!!! Can't wait !!!

4. Ok,I've just got back in and I've got a bit more time now so I'll tell you what happened to me in John Lewis's last night!! Was really fed up,so left Sophie with Andy for a bit of me time and went to the Trafford center,as its open quite late I could have a nice browse,coffee,cake,waste time and generally unwind for a bit.So then I thought 'I know,I'll go and have a try of some Mulberrys for size etc to give me some clearer ideas of what I want come the meet next year!'(any excuse really to drool over them!)
    Anyhow there was a young lady looking at a black Roxanne,very shiny one with very bright gold hardware,was'nt to my taste,and hers it turns out.
    I wandered off to try a bayswater,ledbury,mabel.agyness etc,and put my Roxanne down on a shelf near me,did'nt really want to put it on the floor, so after I had tried on a few and was totally lost in dreaming I turned round to see the young lady rummaging through my bag saying 'this is it,this is the one I want in this color,I thought you said you did'nt have any?'to the sa. At this point I sort of gave a strangly squealy noise that sort of said 'thats mine!!!'when I realised what was going on,poor girl she was so embarrased!! Turns out she was looking for the price inside it!!
    So to make her feel better I let her have a model of it in a mirror etc,and we ended up having a laugh over it!! Especially when she turned round and said 'I would have bought the purse as well,its really nice,but I was wondering why there were things in the bag!' I pointed her in Selfridges direction as they had what she was looking for,and she sadly said 'I only have vouchers for here,so I can't have it tonight and I was really looking forward to having it today as I really like it and have wanted one for a bit' Awww bless!!!!

5. Oh god that is so funny !!!

That sort of thing happens to me !!

I`m the one picking up somebodies bag ! and then probably getting arrested for attempted thieft !!!

:nuts::nuts:

6. Poor girl to have her hopes dashed !!!:shame:

7. How funny! Poor girl, bet she was mortified. The very same thing happened to me in John Lewis. I put my black Alana on the display shelf while I was trying on other bags and a woman came along with her friend and picked it up. They didn't get to the rummaging stage though!

8. That's it- I'm never putting my Mulberry down on a shelf!!!

9. The SAs in John Lewis know me now and how casual I am. They now take my bag from me and put it behind their desk while I browse!!

10. Now that's great service!

11. Wow

12. That's so funny, but that poor woman!

I went A over T in our village high street a few weeks ago. Well actually, it was more like -whooosh - and I was straight on the pavement on my backside. Very un-dignified.

I was so embarrassed that I got myself up immediately, and this lady who'd been walking towards me came running up,saying 'OMG, are you ok?'

There I was laughing and saying 'oh yes I'm fine thanks', it wasn't until later that the bruises came out, and I was really suffering! :crybaby:

13. Now THAT is service!!!!!

14. Sorry to hear this hope your handbag was ok :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

15. Thanks riffraff. :lol: Luckily I wasn't carrying my bag at the time - only my purse, as I was just nipping from the car satraight into the newsagents.

Pleased to report that my purse (emmy wallet to keep on topic!) was tikety boo, and survived unscathed.