Not Petite Enough

i think the body of the bag is too big for my like.. not the strap problem i guess

the bottom of the bag is large, 10x8 i think.. and i don't have much stuff... when carrying you kinda have to use your elbow to keep the bag sitting kinda on your back, not on your side.. if you no what i mean

all my shoulder bags are quite flat, thickest might be like 5 inches.. so i'm kinda used to letting my arms down when i have the bag sits on my shoulder.. now, i don't wanna do that 'cuz i don't want to ruin the bag.

Does your Noelie looks like that on you, everyone? does it look normal on me? maybe i'll get used to it??? i really love the bag

I think the bag looks on you exactly how it was designed to look! I really do!
Now I do understand if you think it's a little bulky, but like elle-mo said, it just takes a little getting used to...It's a different shape from what you're familiar with (as you mentioned).

But I definitely don't think that a shorter strap would help you accomplish what you were hoping for...If anything, I think if the strap were a little LONGER, it might help keep the bulky part of the bag away from your side/waist area...

If I get a chance tomorrow, I will take a picture wearing my Petit Noe so you can have something to compare it to.

In any case, CONGRATS!! You and your Epi Petit Noe are GORGEOUS together!!:yes:

To be honest, I love your Petite Noe :love:
It looks fabulous on you :yahoo:

I have both Noe and Petite Noe. I do love them and absolutely they're perfect for everyday use :upsidedown:
I have no problem with their shapes or anything at all :shrugs:
Oh, some of my friends told me that Noe is too large for me, a 5' 3" gal, but I really happy to use it...very comfortable and functional, I think :heart:

IMO, maybe you're now not familiar with a large-bottom bag.
Just use it more frequent and then you will love it...I hope so :shame:

Again, it's really awesome on you, I confirm :yes:

i know how you feel... i don't like the petite noe for the same reason. it's actually the first LV bag that i've ever checked out at the store. the bottom is just too wide for me and i do not carry much with me. if you do not like it, why not exchange it for something different? if you want the same shape, the mini noe is nice but it is a hand bag. HTH!

I think it takes a bit time for getting used to it too.. I'll give it a try, the bag is too gorgeous anyway :biggrin:

LVixen, please, i would love to see pictures of you with your Petite Noe too.. is it an Epi too? what color? I really wanted the red but didn't win that one auction, which was actually cheaper than this one :biggrin:

ajamesgrly, thanks a lot. My mom bought me the slippers and i got the top at Papaya, have you heard of it... it's like forever 21 kinda thing but to me i think it's cheaper and cooler.. i like cheap but cute looking clothes :biggrin:

Sma11cat, i called 1-866 to see if somehow i can special order a noe in a mini size but with longer strap to carry over the shoulder but they said no, can't do... i guess i'll give it sometime to get used to it

Thanks Sandyinspace and LVlovingteacher

Mine is just the regular Monogram canvas...But the size should be nearly the same. I'm headed to work now, but as sooon as I come bag I'll get the Petit Noe out and try to get a picture for you.

XOXO:heart:

LVixen, please, i would love to see pictures of you with your Petite Noe too.. is it an Epi too? what color? I really wanted the red but didn't win that one auction, which was actually cheaper than this one :biggrin:
Here's a few pics...I think the Petit Noe looks cute on me, but I think I could actually use the strap a little LONGER...
Manhattans 167.jpg Manhattans 175.jpg Manhattans 186.jpg Manhattans 195.jpg