Not only has Phoebe gone MFF....

I really don't mind if copies of my Madison bags are being sold at the outlets. I am happy to have my FP ones, so if someone is able to buy a nice bag for less $$ at the outlet, it doesn't bother me.

It may be a good thing that these Madison bags are going to be sold at the outlets. It's about time Coach ramped up the quality of their outlet bags. Don't get me wrong, some have been nice, but so many have been subpar for Coach IMHO.

I agree that the outlet bags need to be ramped up. The SA I talked to thought that as well. I was just very surprised to see Carries made for the outlet stores, but I guess it make sense since the Madison line was a customer favorite.
I don't have a problem at all with Madison being made for the outlets. The quality of the Phoebes, Carries, and Minettas I saw was on par with FP, so I may end up with a few. I do love me some Madison bags. :graucho:

Last edited:
They know we love all the old coach styles, and they know we wait to buy them on clearance or FOS, so they are "gently" moving us budget minded people to Factory, so they can jack up the price on the boutique styles and attract customers willing to pay more.

Napa had brown and rust croc carries, black and a light brown plain carries and bright red and grey saffiano carolines. They were all on the same table. I didn't look at the style numbers or prices but they looked nice.

Last edited:
I posted these a while back (end of Oct) at Vacaville CA. Looked like Napa had these same ones.

I am not sure if these are MFF or FP deletes found in the vault. I just know they had a lot of these at Vacaville a few weeks back and a few at Napa they were on tables and not with the deletes, but not sure that means anything. I'm guessing the SA's don't know, need a TPF expert opinion :coolio:

These have to be deletes. They weren't popular enough to be remade as MFF. I mean, the Carrie (and Caroline) style had a lot of fans, but overall I don't think they sold a fraction of the amount of Carries that they did Phoebes.