Not one...but 2 Heloises! :)

Blackbirdie

Nov 18, 2006
Hi everyone! I wanted to share my first Chloes with you ladies. I've never owned a Chloe before, but in one fell swoop I now own 2 beautiful Heloises :yahoo: I know the orange is very loud and completely impractical, but I absolutely :heart: it so I don't care. This is the beginning of a new love affair with Chloe...my wallet will not be happy :graucho:

Attachments

• red_heloise.jpg
    red_heloise.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 129
  • orange_heloise.jpg
    orange_heloise.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 104
Impractical Shmimpractical! Let the bag be the star, I say! I love a gorgeous, brightly coloured bag - with a matching or a clashing outfit! They're both stunning...

I love the Red Helo -- it is soooo gorgeous!!! I'm not as crazy about the Patent Leather Orange, but that's because I'm not a fan of Patent Leather and/or the color orange. Still - WOW!!! Where did you get them from? I'm assuming they were on sale (aren't they last season's colors?).

Still -- that's absolutely wonderful!! I will be joining the "Heloise Club" early next week and cannot wait -- I wish I had the $$ to buy 2 at once.

Let's see a couple of modeling pics - huh?? Congrats on 2 gorgeous bags (how will you ever decide on which one to use???):tup:

Oh wow...you fell and you fell hard.....

I have the patent heloise in the burgendy and love it....it big, but useful sometimes when you need to take a LOT of stuff.

I am a very practical person and I don't think the orange is impractical at all! Its SO bright that it can be used as a splash of color to a conservative outfit!

I :heart::heart::heart: the red too! I think you've made two great choices!

congrats and those bags are a beauty, as for practical or not, i think what counts is the love of the bag!i'm sur you'll find a cool outfit (summer or dark colours) that'll just make that colourful bag even more amazing!

Thank you everyone for your kind comments...I don't know why I waited so long to take the plunge into chloe bags, but I'm sure glad I did! I bought the red one off ebay (are we allowed to say that here?) and the orange one was a b.day gift from my significant other (he didn't pick it out though...I definately had a role in that...hehe). At first I felt a little strange carrying the bright orange bag out and about because I thought it might be too loud, but now I just love the pop of color that it adds and I wear a lot of neutrals so it seems to work (at least in my opinion ;) ). Thanks again everyone!