Not one...but 2 Heloises! :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I wanted to share my first Chloes with you ladies. I've never owned a Chloe before, but in one fell swoop I now own 2 beautiful Heloises :yahoo: I know the orange is very loud and completely impractical, but I absolutely :heart: it so I don't care. This is the beginning of a new love affair with Chloe...my wallet will not be happy :graucho:

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful bags, congrats-- the Heloise is addicting, as are all Chloes.

3. Thank you :smile: and I know what you mean about the addiction...I'm already contemplating a quilted Bay.

4. Impractical Shmimpractical! Let the bag be the star, I say! I love a gorgeous, brightly coloured bag - with a matching or a clashing outfit! They're both stunning...

5. What a bright and colorful twosome! It's hard to choose isn't it. IF IN DOUBT - GET BOTH !!! Great philosophy :roflmfao:

6. I love the Red Helo -- it is soooo gorgeous!!! I'm not as crazy about the Patent Leather Orange, but that's because I'm not a fan of Patent Leather and/or the color orange. Still - WOW!!! Where did you get them from? I'm assuming they were on sale (aren't they last season's colors?).

Still -- that's absolutely wonderful!! I will be joining the "Heloise Club" early next week and cannot wait -- I wish I had the $$ to buy 2 at once.

Let's see a couple of modeling pics - huh?? Congrats on 2 gorgeous bags (how will you ever decide on which one to use???):tup:

7. Congrats on your two fab Heloise and welcome to the Society of Chloe Addicts!

8. They are gorgeus:love:

9. Gorgeous Helis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:
    The orange can be unpractical...but she is so beautiful :yes:.

10. Welcome to Chloe addiction, lovemel. Your new bags are just gorgeous. :love:

11. Oh wow...you fell and you fell hard.....

I have the patent heloise in the burgendy and love it....it big, but useful sometimes when you need to take a LOT of stuff.

12. I am a very practical person and I don't think the orange is impractical at all! Its SO bright that it can be used as a splash of color to a conservative outfit!

I :heart::heart::heart: the red too! I think you've made two great choices!

13. congrats and those bags are a beauty, as for practical or not, i think what counts is the love of the bag!i'm sur you'll find a cool outfit (summer or dark colours) that'll just make that colourful bag even more amazing!

14. Wow, congrats!!!

15. Thank you everyone for your kind comments...I don't know why I waited so long to take the plunge into chloe bags, but I'm sure glad I did! I bought the red one off ebay (are we allowed to say that here?) and the orange one was a b.day gift from my significant other (he didn't pick it out though...I definately had a role in that...hehe). At first I felt a little strange carrying the bright orange bag out and about because I thought it might be too loud, but now I just love the pop of color that it adds and I wear a lot of neutrals so it seems to work (at least in my opinion ;) ). Thanks again everyone!