Not On Facebook?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's a code
    QC000040

2. Thanks so much! Just used!

3. Yay!!! I was hoping you would grab one

4. Thanks! I'm supposed to be on bedrest but got up a few times to look for a code and put an order in. A few really nice people have been helping me out, and I knew they'd love those Valentine's Day wristlets so I wanted to get that for them. I also wanted to get the Bleecker Camo bag - I did not like the leather ones in person, but love the look of the brown florals, plus there was a Bleecker zip wristlet (the one with dots) that I think would be fun in the summer.

I was hoping to get the 30% one but I'm happy with the 25% one. The frustrating thing is that I have a code sitting on my email on another computer - and of course I can't download it to the laptop I'm on since I need to see the email addy (it's one I use only for rarely used retails - so funny that they sent the PCE to that email!!). Right now I have stay horizontal and that computer seems like it could be in another country right now.

5. Here's 2 more
    QC013705
    QC013714

6. Thanks so much will be using QC013705

7. Thank you so much, used the second one!