Not much of a LV gal, but interested in.....please help

Longchamp

O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
Had some LV's, and sold them. I saw the Brea Amarante Vernis this past week, and loved the shape and style but not the handles, afraid I won't like the Patina later on. :nogood:

I see the Brea's coming out in EPI leather. Has anybody seen the bag? What is EPI Electric? Is that black w/ a sheen?

:ty:

Brea in Epi leather would be really beautiful! and durable too! :yes: the Epi Electric is like patent Epi with a sheen but comes in black color only so far I think.

I, too, saw the Brea Vernis in the Rose Florentin at the LV boutique tonight and sort of fell in love, but I felt the same way about the handles. If I were to get a Vernis, I'd get the PM Alma in Amarante. It literally took my breath away. Epi Electric is a patent Epi. It's gorgeous.

I have the brea pm in amarante and I think it is a beautiful bag. I didn't know they were coming out with the brea in epi electric. I wonder what that looks like. If anyone can find any pictures of this bag in epi electric can you please post them. Thanks

Oh gosh LC....sisters from different mothers as we say...you know what...I am first on the waitlist for this bag..the Epi Electric Brea....and is it freaking beautiful. It is a beautiful handheld with a messenger option...perfect "down low" bag for work...AND...silver hardware.

OMG....seriously..so funny! I was just doing a search on Epi Electric Brea....:smile: I don't like the Vachetta either...that is why the Epi will be great! Coming in red and ivory as well based on the pics I saw...

I don't mind the Brea handles being vachetta, I just wish they were not so thin - they kind of have a really flimsy feel to them (to me they do anyway). Rolled handles would've been better(?)

Oh gosh LC....sisters from different mothers as we say...you know what...I am first on the waitlist for this bag..the Epi Electric Brea....and is it freaking beautiful. It is a beautiful handheld with a messenger option...perfect "down low" bag for work...AND...silver hardware.

OMG....seriously..so funny! I was just doing a search on Epi Electric Brea....:smile: I don't like the Vachetta either...that is why the Epi will be great! Coming in red and ivory as well based on the pics I saw...

I've decided there's something to this!! :biggrin: It happens toooooo many times.

Just checked the pictures out. It's okay, although I think most of the existing epi bags look a lot better. Brea definitely looks better in vernis IMO

Love the vernis brea

I was sure I didn't like the vernis handles but now you're making me rethink this. Okay I'll go back and look at the other epi styles.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Personally, I feel what makes the Brea beautiful is the vachetta handles (especially so for darker colours such as amarante and even pomme). And yes it will be more gorgeous in vernis than epi, IMO.