not much of a collection

1. I am taking more but here are two I have
    hand made by me: both pics same bag
    PHOT0003.JPG PHOT0004.JPG

my coach
    PHOT0008.JPG

2. Both are very cute bags ... thanks for sharing! Your doggie is so cute in your Coach bag!

3. Wow, I wish I could make purses as nice as you do. Unfortunetly, I'm not very talented with a needle and thread. That's a really cute Coach purse too!

4. Aww they are so cute i love your dog, you are so talented to make your own bags good job.

5. I love all three of them & your little puppy is adorable!! I wish I could make beautiful purses like yours (the 2nd one is my favorite of the two) :heart:

6. very cute bags!!! thanks for sharing!!!

7. Cute collection!!

8. heres more, i have more still.

30015006_f.jpg

30046003_f.jpg

hand-bags-006-(88)_f.jpg

these 3 above where handmade in Vietnam.

1038 15.75.jpg

1334 14.75.jpg
    these two i just purchased and haven't gotten yet. as soon as my camera comes back from being fixed i will take pics of the rest of my bags

9. :amazed: Those bags from Vietnam are amazing!! Beautiful:heart:

10. thanks i get so many complaments. they are 100% silk. I can share the site I got them if you want. Just let me know

11. Here is my lastest bag I made, My friend happened to come by and happened to have her camera, so I took a quick pic, sorry it's dark. click on it it's not as dark that way
    PHOT0017.JPG

12. Please do! TIA!

13. cute bags..

14. Cute bags!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice