not lovin my new Artsy - anyone else?

It is very much like the looping bag, oversized. I don't think the handle will get soft enough to be comfortable to carry. If it gets that soft, then the handle will definitely lose it's shape, that's why I doubt it will get that soft. What hurts the shoulder is the shape of the handle IMO. When I'm not sure about something, I would ask myself does it look $xxxx nice? I had kept stuff I didn't love enough in the past. Now I'm regretting not returning it. I rather spend that money somewhere else. If you love the mahina, save this money get the mahina later.

oohh I sometimes feel that too...Even though, it's stylish and it's a new design not to mention new release which makes us all excited and does makes us to do some impulsive buying just to realized that the bag is a far cry from our expectations? Is really SAD:shucks:

Seeing the rolled handles and the space between the armpit, I do believe that the bag will not be that comfortable at all. If you don't feel like carrying it for the next 48 hours, I would say return it and get the Mahina - it maybe costly but the comfort and the excitement of getting it will be worth more than having the pain of Artsy.

I don't really like the Artsy at all. The handle is the same awful one from the old looping bags, and it hits right in the armpit. I just don't think it's really that pretty either. Not a go for me.

If the OP does keep it for a "few days" or "give it some time" like posters are suggesting, what does that serve?

The OP certainly can't use the bag for a few day or manipulate the handle or bend or scrunch the canvas...since then it would be a "used" bag and you could not return it.

What is the purpose of waiting to do a return? Is it to see if you wake up the next day and see the bag in a different light? Someone explain.

I was at my local LV testing out the new Artsy and I thought it would be love at first sight.... However, I too found the handle way too stiff and even without anything in it, I did not like how it felt on my shoulder.

I find with shoes and purses, first impressions are usually right.

I would return it ASAP. I don't keep things in my closet if I don't like it. I make up my mind pretty quickly. If you are not happy, take it back and get what you really want.

Return it, if you don't find it comfortable. Not everyone has to like the same bags. The rolled handles may bother some and not others. No one has to be right or wrong about a bag. I'm sure there will be a bag that will work better for you.

Thanks everyone! Keep opinions coming! At the moment - I'm thinking of returning. But I have to give my 3 darling children dinner. So I will examine it better in the morning when they go to school. I really like the way it looks but not the way it feels.