Not joining the denim club after all!

Thanks all. I've been trying on loads of bags recently and realised I really love hand helds. The speedy 30 is just a great size for me, I'm looking forward to the Azur arriving. I'm in the south of France, on the Cote d'Azur, for the summer holidays so it should be at home!
Just wish the denim wasn't so expensive - the old guilt kicked in and I just couldn't keep it for that price. Also I'm 44 and it just felt too young somehow.

No----------I'm 47 and just ordered the baggy gm in fuschia! Don't say we're too old - I'm planning to rock the summer with that bag!

I'm sure you will! I'm no fuddy duddy but somehow the denim just didn't work for me. I think I would have loved it in green but that's not available any more. I am still looking at the gm - can't get any colour other than blue here in the UK.

I'm 47 and I've been carrying my Denim Baggy GM in the Lichen Green everyday for the past two months. What can I say? It ROCKS! It is the perfect balance between classy and casual. When I first saw LV denim while on vacation in Las Vegas about a year and a half ago I thought the same thing about the price -- that someone would have to be totally out of their mind to spend "LV$$" on a fabric bag. But! I promise you, once you get one in your hands, you will be totally, totally in love. I sincerely love this bag MORE than my Mono Looping! (And that was my first LV, the one I drooled over for months before I got up the courage to buy it.)

So, if you want a shoulder bag that is roomy as well as perfect, I say go with the Baggy GM.