Not in LoVe :(

teeguu

eh?
Jan 17, 2013
Hi Guys,

After browsing through the clubhouses for a bit, I really fell in love with the look of the Epi Noe. I managed to track one down on Ebay and won the bid. I was really excited!!

Today it finally came in the mail. It's just how I imagined, and is in really good condition! (For a 21 year old purse)

However, as I tried it on. I did not love the way it looked on me. It just looks kind of sloppy and the shape is weird. I also don't have that happy giddy feeling like I did coming home from the LV boutique.

This my first pre-loved piece that I intended on keeping. Now I'm not so sure. Has this happened to you guys before? I'm feeling quite disappointed.

Attachments

• Epi Noe.jpg
    Epi Noe.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 995
It's difficult buying pre-loved if you never had the chance to try on the actual item in store. Sometimes an item just doesn't live up to our expectations and that's okay. I'd say if you really aren't in love with it, return it or re-sell.

I've always been hesistant about the shape of the Noe, but I must admit, even I think that is a stunning bag! I say give it a shot, maybe take it out for a test drive, and if you really don't like it then re-sell it.

Does the seller accept returns? I think it's gorgeous, but if you're not in love you should move on and get your money back while you can, if you can!
Yes, the seller accepts returns within 14 days. Obviously I incur the shipping fees both ways and since the seller is in Japan it works out to about $60. Right now I'm leaning towards returning it ... but I've only had this purse for about an hour so not sure.

Its a beautiful piece, seems in good condition from this picture, but I've never had to think that hard if I LoVe something or not. Go with your gut and return it. Get something that makes you LoVe it right away without question.

Return it. For whichever reason, being the style or preloved factor, it sounds like its not what your heart wants. Personally I've never been one for the noe. Once your money is returned, go into the LV boutique, try on some bags and pick a bag that you love and makes you smile!! Good luck!!

I think she is Lovely ....I would keep her if you are a collector...:smile: she looks to be in great condition, this style & color is timeless....I wish she was mine:smile:
If your not a collector and are not in LVoe...return and buy a LV for LVoe:smile:

Last edited:
Personally, I'd say return it. If it's not Love at first sight, I'd return it and use the funds to buy something you really love and will get the usage out of. If you have to talk yourself into it, chances are you'll use it a few times then it will sit in your closet. I'd give yourself 24 hours and if you're still unsure, your feelings probably won't change.

I've been in the same boat as you. Not with LV. But in my opinion, LV comes at too high of a cost to buy something and not be 100% head over heels about it.

Doesn't make sense to keep something that you feel doesn't look right on you... :smile: either return it or resell it. I LOVED the epi petit noe I had, but one thing about vintage epi, I think it gets harder and stiffer with age. Probably not molding to your body the way you'd want this one to. Sometimes that's how it works on eBay, some things work out once you have them in hand, some don't and you pass them along. I'm all for letting go of things that aren't true love! I adore the style bag though. Maybe you'd like it more if you dressed it up with a bandeau? Even using one as a drawstring, is cute. Good luck with your decision!