Not Impressed at Coach

I am frustrated by the short shoulder strap. I very much like the shoulder bag this season as opposed to last season's, but they made the strap even shorter (I think)! A 13" strap just isn't enough to be comfortable over a winter coat. Yes, it will fit, but there isn't much wiggle room for comfort.

I agree - If you're gonna make something called a TOTE you should be able to TOTE it on your shoulder. I went ahead and made my first Coach purchase at Macy's the other day - the signature carryall in chocolate. I've never paid more than $80 for a bag in my life. I have to say I'm positively thrilled with the quality but still a little disappointed. I was always told that a way to authenticate a Coach was that the C's should line up at the seams. The C's line up from the bottom of the bag to the top, and from one side to the front, but the side of the bag where the leather is stamped with Coach does not line up with the front of the bag in any way shape or form. I am afraid that when I am done carrying it, people looking to buy it from me on eBay will think it's fake.

I am frustrated by the short shoulder strap. I very much like the shoulder bag this season as opposed to last season's, but they made the strap even shorter (I think)! A 13" strap just isn't enough to be comfortable over a winter coat. Yes, it will fit, but there isn't much wiggle room for comfort.

I wax and wane in my love for LV. I just had (am currently having) a bad experience on ebay, and it just sours me to online shopping overall. But I have a trip to Chicago planned for October and I plan to shop at LV and all the department stores then!

I can relate!! I recently returned a shoulder bag because of the strap length. If its going to be called a "shoulder bag" than give me a shoulder length strap?!! I now have a Legacy shoulder flap and LOVE this bag. The drop is perfect and the size is great.
I personally love Coach and will probably ALWAYS be a Coach addict. :heart:

my mom said speedy,s wentu up in price quite a bit when she got mine, yet her first one is still kickin at 26 yrs old. if any of my coaches are still usable in 26 yrs i will b shocked.
I have been collecting Coach since the 80s when I could only buy at deptmement stores. I take care of all of my bags and beleive me when I carry an older coach people do ask me about them. And they do stand the test of time. I love all of my Coach old and new.

I totally agree. That's why I ended up waiting and going whiskey instead. The Atlantic was just too risky without being able to see it in person first.

I feel so bad for not posting pics but I left my digicam in my husband's bag and he is out of town currently (thats why so many purchases :smile:), But the atlantic is dreamy bluish green, which goes really well with any outfit and if you are within a specific age group (youngish) its great, not old looking at all.

I feel so bad for not posting pics but I left my digicam in my husband's bag and he is out of town currently (thats why so many purchases :smile:), But the atlantic is dreamy bluish green, which goes really well with any outfit and if you are within a specific age group (youngish) its great, not old looking at all.

Don't feel bad. :smile: I think by the time you'd posted that you got one, they were already sold out of JAX anyway. Whiskey is what I really wanted in the first place.

i'm feeling the same way about coach lately...i love my legacy stripe items i've recently added to my collection
however, nothing lately has really wowed me......
so i'm thinking of saving at this point for an LV or gucci bag that i've been eyeing