Not happy - attn Annie owners

Mmmmm... do you think that the black Annie is purely a winter bag, i`ve been considering putting mine away into storage until next winter :crybaby:

I wasn't thinking of it as a winter bag. I was planning to use it all through the spring as well. I am such a mucky pup, black Darwin suits me well as it takes a lot of punishment and still looks fine.

It's hard to know- i'd probably wear a black annie year round. However my ivy leaf bayswater is a different story- looks too autumnal for spring/summer so guess oak annie will be getting an airing soon.

I'm waiting for my choco antony to come back from mulberry too (with a new strap) Hope they don't take too long. I was told 2-3 weeks.

I just like a bit of colour once the weather warms up & (hopefully) the sun shines. Makes me feel livelier.
Black & white always looks great in the summer but IMO even better with a zingy bag.

Hi

I have had my Mulberry Annie now for almost 18 months and it has been perfect, I guess it just depends.

It will still be covered under guarantee so I would definately give them a call rather than emailing them! You will get a quicker response...