Not going to SF today, too busy and lazy :(

WTH??!?! :cursing:

I just got a call from 866vuitton telling me that "unfortunately they cannot accomodate" me because they "have reached their full capacity for the event three days ago" I RSVP'd MORE than three days in advance!!!!!!

This and what happened to Heather is turning me off SF LV BIG TIME.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
Oh, that is awful!!!! :cursing: I am so mad for you Jen!!!!
Yeah, they can kiss my... Speedy (lol) I'm not shopping there. :P

Have fun Michelle!

WTH??!?! :cursing:

I just got a call from 866vuitton telling me that "unfortunately they cannot accomodate" me because they "have reached their full capacity for the event three days ago" I RSVP'd MORE than three days in advance!!!!!!

This and what happened to Heather is turning me off SF LV BIG TIME.

Oh! That's horrible! No wonder they kept calling. They called on Monday and when I didn't call back, they again on Tuesday.

:wtf: That really stinks...why invite people in the first place if you're going to uninvite them? I mean as a hostess you would never do that let alone do it to customers. :rolleyes: I sent the manager a letter today letting her know I wasn't too pleased. :P

I didn't realize this was going on....no wonder why lv was closed. I guess I'm not buying enough lv to be invited! Hope you girls have fun!! Please let us know what you see.

Hmm...I just checked the invite and nowhere does it say to RSVP for the day event! All it says is "present invitation for entry"... I wonder if they have reserved spots for certain customers or if they'll be rejecting people at the door who didn't know they had to RSVP? :Push: :shrugs: It's too late for me to try and see what happens :lol:

Heather - good idea! I'll write one too!

Lulu - I passed by today and there was a security guard standing behind the velvet ropes leading to the door, next to him was a SA with a clipboard. Good point! I wonder what happened to everyone who showed up with an invite but didnt RSVP

hi everyone! I will post a thread on the event with pics and everything. I am upset that those of you who received invitations were not able to go...because you totally would have. :rant: The first time I went in, I just showed them my invite and they let me and friends in...no questions asked. I went in a second time after lunch and showed my invite once again and they let us in again without even bothering to check my name on the rsvp list...so the fact that they gave you guys a call telling you that you couldn't come is beyond belief. I honestly wish I had your number Jen or heather to give you guys a call and tell you come...I mean all you had to do was show your invite!:yucky: I am so sorry this had to happen...this really is disappointing..

Heather - I hope so too!!

Jamie (hehe, I got it from Heather's post!) - soo glad you had a good time!! i passed by it on the way home and it looks nice! can't wait to see your post!