Not For Me

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which styles of handbags are unattractive to you?
    I don't care for barrel bags or flap closures. Small sizes don't hold all my junk so totes appeal to me. And you?

2. I'm with you on the barrel style. Does not look good on me at all!

3. Right now, sloppy bags, such as the large sacky hobos are really unappealing. Women are showing much more refined tastes this spring. A more conservative look tends to go with hard economic times.

4. Bags that are narrow at the top and wide at the bottom- an impossible shape to use.
    Barrels and buckets, or any bag that is tall and narrow.
    Bags made fabric. (Possible exception: evening clutch)
    Logo bags.

5. Hobos and north-south bags don't really turn my crank... I don't mind them on others, just not on me!

6. I hate any bag that you can't put over your shoulder or is belted at the front.

7. Small sized bags (other than evening bags). I take after my mother. I need my bags to hold all of the crap I just might need during the day!

8. Logo bags or the large sloppy "it" bags. I don't mind a small coach emblem or the chanel double cc's on the clasp of my purse, but my Coach Signature bags are just sitting in my closet right now.

And those bags don't bother me on other people. Just not into using them personally right now.

9. Small, quilted, flaps and patent leather. Don't mind logo as long as there isn't too much of it (Miu Miu, Ferragamo, Tod's...)

10. I don't care for quilted bags, metalic bags (except maybe a small evening bag), and patent leather bags.

11. I'm not big on fabric purses, or anything made of PVC.

12. im not into nylon.. to dirty.

13. Not big on fabric or pvc bags. I am not a fan of huge unshapely bags that seem to take over the body.

14. I don't think they are unattractive, but I'm having a hard time getting into CLUTCHES. Nice or evening but impractical for me as an everyday bag .

15. Not big on fabric purses either or really small bags.

Linda