Not for me but it'll be a great gift!

happenstance

Mar 31, 2013
I went to the outlets today and didn't find anything I wanted, was hoping for some Sedgewick transfers but no such luck...

I did need to get my best girl friend a gift though, belatedly for her birthday and so I did a bit of shopping for her! I couldn't help getting a wee something for myself too!

I've never bought MFF before, all my bags are FP usually scored at a discount but this bag is beautiful! The leather is really nice and while I usually prefer a quilted bag (Gold Coast, Sedgewick) or something a bit less structured (Minkas and Leslies), this Newbury Lane Alysia will be hard to send off to my BFF! Here she is!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397971773.570434.jpg

She will be sent along with this adorable KS phone case I got at Nordstrom Rack as well!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397971879.258122.jpg

The Bon shopper to match the phone case was at the outlet too but I thought it might be overkill of something quirky and cute... :3

And the wee thing for me...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397972167.503698.jpg

First trip down to the outlets that I haven't come back with a bag for me but I suppose that keeps me on track for my bag ban! I picked up my last one in January after my giant splurge in November when we went on vacation and I came home with five bags....and have yet to buy since! Pretty good for me so far! Buying for others is more fun anyway!

The Alysia is a great bag. I'm sure your BFF will love it! I got the mint color for Xmas and love mine. It's surprisingly a good size even though it doesn't look it plus the saffiano leather is durable. Love your bow ring as well. 😀

The bag on top will be great for your BFF! And, you're talking about me, aren't you? (so what you don't know me- technicality.)