Not Feeling the Sabrina

Since you only used it twice, try again using accessories inside. Makes it so much easier, plus keeps the lining clean. Then make your final decision, so you don't regret it later. The Sabrina is a great bag. Let us know what you do.

I was the same way. As soon as the patent graphite came out I ordered one and when it came I was underwhelmed. I tried so hard because so many of you loved the sabrina but I never could fall in love so she was sold. :sad:

My goodness there are a ton of Coach bag that I do not like, to each his own.
I would try the inserts, I find they really do a great job, plus keep it clean inside (as someone else mentioned) I use multiple wallets and wristlets at a time so that does organize also.
Never feel bad about you own opinion. It makes you, who you are!!!

Hi, I recently bought a large cherry sabrina and used it twice but am not feeling it; should I feel guilty about it since so many of you love the sabrina?

Thanks!

Me X 1000. I had three at one time, but I'm down to one (the metallic goatskin one). I sold them and although it stung a li'l bit (I loved the leather, the colors--I had lavender and the gray--and the size, but I HATE the opening and the way the bag looks when using it with the convertible strap), I'm happy that I passed them on to someone who will love them. I got the Madison shoulder in the metallic leather and a Parker sm hippie in the pink pearl to replace them. I kept the metallic one b/c I have the entire collection and I paid only 4 bucks off FP, so I'm not selling that one ever. :smile:

oh lol I never use sabrina with the strap looks like a freakish bat lol but when carried like my speedys it rocks.. but definetly if its not for you out she goes cherry should sell well.

I think it would be useless to feel guilty. I'm sure everybody on this forum has different tastes and distastes. Personally I am not too fond of Coach. 1. Because it is often made in China and 2. Its the most counterfieted brand besides Louis Vuitton, though I do have a good eye for fakes. :smile:

GaGa~Vampyr

Hi, I recently bought a large cherry sabrina and used it twice but am not feeling it; should I feel guilty about it since so many of you love the sabrina?

Thanks!

Don't feel guilty - I don't love the Sabrina either, I never got on that bandwagon, as I'm more of a hobo/shoulder bag kinda girl. Go try on some more bags until you find one that you absolutely LOVE. :biggrin:

never feel guilty, we pay good money for our bags and I believe a purse should match your personality and lifestyle. I have a couple of bags that arent me and Im planning on selling them. I think Sabrina is cute but not for me.