Not feeling Maggie at all so I returned her to have........ (Reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I used my Maggie for about three days but I just can't simply feel her at all for some reason. I stopped using the bag for about a week and it just sat in the house and I'm thinking, my gosh! I can't have a $400 dollar bag sitting around not being used.

So I went back to the boutique and had her exchanged for another bag. I have been looking at this bag for a long time now and I'm happy I got her.

Wanna know what it is? :graucho:

2. i'm here!! :P

3. glad you got something you liked I didn't know you could return used bags.

4. Please show us!

5. I am so here, lets see it....

6. I didn't know you could return something after it's used :wtf: But glad it worked out for you! Let's see!

7. Ok ladies..... here she is!

My new large Sabrina Op Art in Khaki and Brown. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. I'm here, let's see!

9. sweet she is beautiful...

10. When I returned the bag, the manager analyzed it. It looks and smells brand new. I still have the tags and everything. We just did an exchange.

11. Okay, it is completely that lining's fault that I am now craving watermelon! :P

Glad you were able to get a bag that worked better for you! :biggrin:

12. She's lovely. Congratulations!

Glad you were able to get something you've been wanting for a while. It's a happy feeling :smile:

13. Thank you. She's going to be my everyday work bag for a while. :nuts:

14. Gorgeous bag. How were you able to return the Maggie? Did the SA's give you a hard time?

15. She's lovely...congrats!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.