Not fair! I really want this!

BleuSaphir

Born Again Speedy
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
I saw someone on Instagram buying her husband pocket organizer. She bought the Damier graphite print. It not a well liked print for me for some odd reason, compared to other canvas prints. The vibe I get from Damier graphite feels to "safe, expected for a guy". But it happen to be Seasonal item. It has a bright yellow interior and I Love the contrast of the yellow and black and charcoal together. Is their any way for the U.S. Stores to retrieve this seasonal item? Or It has to be bought in the Asia region? Because I notice this item only appears in the Asia online stores. :sad:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414441729.459987.jpg

I saw someone on Instagram buying her husband pocket organizer. She bought the Damier graphite print. It not a well liked print for me for some odd reason, compared to other canvas prints. The vibe I get from Damier graphite feels to "safe, expected for a guy". But it happen to be Seasonal item. It has a bright yellow interior and I Love the contrast of the yellow and black and charcoal together. Is their any way for the U.S. Stores to retrieve this seasonal item? Or It has to be bought in the Asia region? Because I notice this item only appears in the Asia online stores. :sad:
View attachment 2791072

I love this! Did you contact LV Services or your SA?

I love this! Did you contact LV Services or your SA?

No, but I should have contact or go in person and inquire about it...:P
But I was thinking maybe I should come here first and ask and see if this situation like mine happen to others and what where their answers of inquiring of retrieving a item that is exclusively sold in this sets of region and sending it to where it isn't sold.

I saw the wallet version of this last week, not sure if the organizer is sold in US (wasn't an item I was looking for). It's quite nice and comes in three colours (I think): red, yellow and grey/taupe. HTH