Not everybody's taste but can I reveal??

Wow that is one fabulous bag ratrat, and that's from someone who is not so much of a bays fan! Loving your outfit too :woohoo: Congrats on another gorgeous addition to your collection!

Mulberyfloss, Theaberry, Snowshoe, bamberio - thank you for kind comment, really appreciate it (I was a bit worried since I know a lot of people didn't like this one..!!)
Jenova, Bluecat - thank you (elegant?? me?? :rolleyes: Elephant, you mean?)
corries - it's all weather bag so I shall look forward to snow then (just like kids looking forward to rain with new wellingtons!)
Alice, Jackie - thank you, it's lovely to have tPF!! Don't go away!
Flossie - this will be my one and only patent, I adore your patent collection though!! (excuse me, did you say Young?? I'm 46...:blush:)

Oh, it's stunning, Ratrat!! Congrats! Looks very elegant on you, and the colour is gorgeous! :drool:
I wish I could see it IRL.. but here they will only take in the coral clutch. BTW, did you see the coral Bays and the leopard clutches too?? Did you try them on - and if so, what did you think about the clutch..? Like this colouring on the regular bays very much, unsure about how the coral bays looks.

Flossie you are too kind.

Thank you Lillemy, yes I saw coral bays & both leopard clutches. I did have both in front of the mirror, coral one was surprisingly mild but due to my usual colour range of clothes I went for mono. It was close call though. The pattern varies from bag to bag, so I asked SA to put all three Bays in front of me and picked most 'even' one.