Not even noon, what a day...10,000, swag, and now this...

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
First.....10,000......wahoo!!

Swag bag first winner announced and goodies revealed.....wahoo!

Then....OMG, I am crying here! So I go the the gym, and when I get out there are 5 missed calls from DH...thinking, I was only gone for about an hour, one of the kids must be hurt. Client/manufacturing problem he has to leave today, like in an hour for Tennesee, he won't be home to celebrate, 'our' valentines day as planned. :crybaby: I tell him don't worry, we'll celebrate when he gets home, he did bring me flowers, cards and a huge singing balloon yesterday...even tho we are (were) suppose to wait until Sat. night....anywho, he is rattling all the things I need to boys hockey, gardner, blah...blah....blah...and then he says, I ran home to pick up my suitcase (we keep one packed, for just such emergencys), so I left your gift on the foyer table...I say no, no I will wait for you....he just chuckled and said, "I love you, I will call you when I land".

I get home and there is a black velvet box....... :graucho:

Yes, of course I opened it....lol....

Picture does not do it justice, I don't know how to capture the sparke.

IMG_2533.jpg

I am only dissapointed he didn't get to see me open it, I tried to call him, but it's going straight to voice mail.

Please congratulate me ladies...and come drink a glass of wine with me tonight, when I am lonely, but happy, after the boys are in bed.

Thanks so much Megs and Vlad for a great forum, and everyone for letting me gab....obviously, I have a lot to say!

1. Congrats on 10,000! It'll be another year or two before I catch up!
2. Thanks for having that contest! It was so fun. You're a sweetheart!
3. And that ICE! Holy moly, glad I was sitting for that!