Not comfortable with this buyer -- what to do?

If she wanted the bag cheaper why didn't she e-mail to ask before the auction was won?? You could have easily ended the auction and sold it to her for whatever was agreed upon. I would definitely tell her no.

Wow, what a psycho. I emailed her and told her that I don't feel comfortable having her pay cash and pick the bag up in person. I told her she must pay for the bag plus shipping and I would mail it to her.

She wrote me back a one sentence answer, saying she is not paying! Unbelievable!

I told her fine, I will report her to eBay and also tell eBay about how she tried to get me to fraudulently end the transaction. What an obnoxious person she is!

Here's our last words, before I blocked this psycho from my email:

Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:25:14 -0700

Fine, do what you like. I will report you to eBay as a non paying bidder, give you negative feedback, and also report you to eBay for trying to make this transaction fraudulent. I'm sure eBay will kick you off. I will also forward eBay this entire email string where you blatantly refuse to pay.

You have some nerve telling me you're not going to pay after all of this. I'm so glad I didn't go along with you. It's clear that you were trying to make this transaction benefit you and put me and my reputation in jeopardy. I'm also going to block you from all my future auctions.

Good night and good bye.

Her response:

Do whatever you like. After all these, I don't feel like buying from you either. So, I'm not paying!!!! Takes your time to do all those. Go ahead!!! I know eBay better than you do............

Sounds like a threat, off I go to report her to eBay ... she has also been blocked from all my future auctions.

oy. what a loonie. i have had plenty of people pick up things- well, meet in a mutual place with my big friend for protectionn. i always have them pay cash and they save the shipping. this one sounds like a nightmare and you were right to say no but in the future it's not so bad. i had a buyer buy a 1500 dollar necklace from me once and pay in cash. it was great- he was such a sweetie. i'm sorry you had to go through this!

Here's our last words, before I blocked this psycho from my email:

Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:25:14 -0700

Fine, do what you like. I will report you to eBay as a non paying bidder, give you negative feedback, and also report you to eBay for trying to make this transaction fraudulent. I'm sure eBay will kick you off. I will also forward eBay this entire email string where you blatantly refuse to pay.

You have some nerve telling me you're not going to pay after all of this. I'm so glad I didn't go along with you. It's clear that you were trying to make this transaction benefit you and put me and my reputation in jeopardy. I'm also going to block you from all my future auctions.

Good night and good bye.

Her response:

Do whatever you like. After all these, I don't feel like buying from you either. So, I'm not paying!!!! Takes your time to do all those. Go ahead!!! I know eBay better than you do............

Sounds like a threat, off I go to report her to eBay ... she has also been blocked from all my future auctions.

LMAO! How old is she? 12? sounds like she was sticking her tongue out at you and say "i know ebay better then youewww...nanananannaana"

LOL:roflmfao:

LMAO! How old is she? 12? sounds like she was sticking her tongue out at you and say "i know ebay better then youewww...nanananannaana"

LOL:roflmfao:

Yeah, I know what you mean! I almost keeled over laughing after I read her first refusal to pay ... I just imagined her saying "I'm not paying" with her in a smarty pants voice with her arms crossed ... :rolleyes:

Well, I'm waiting for 2 people to respond to my 2nd chance offers ... if I don't get a response from them, I will just relist and hope for the best! ;)

I agree w/ everyone above.....it's always a red flaf when people want to meet in person.....unless that was agreed to in your terms. What she is asking you to do is wrong....go w/ your gut feeling. To me this situation is screaming "DON'T DO IT"!!!!!

WOWW...she sounds like a nut case. I would not have met her either. And how bold that she does not seem to care that ebay will be informed that she was asking you to sell off of ebay! Did she leave you feedback yet?

WOWW...she sounds like a nut case. I would not have met her either. And how bold that she does not seem to care that ebay will be informed that she was asking you to sell off of ebay! Did she leave you feedback yet?

No, I haven't left feedback yet. I am going to file a non paying bidder complaint with eBay tomorrow, which will be the first day that I can do so (stupid eBay waiting period policy). I mean, she's put it in writing that she's not going to pay, so now I have to sit around and wait.

At any rate, I'm curious to see what she will do after I file. I'm wondering how she will react and what her explanation will be to eBay. It should be interesting!