Not An "Everyday" Bag...

On amazonia, a friend has it in a garden party and she didn't find a replacement for the wipes when they ran out. It was cracking and looked awful. If you touched the cracked parts, it just crumbled in your hands. It was rather sad.

I have a dalmation picotin and haven't used it enough to notice wear on the sides.

I saw a gold chevre 18cm constance in a reseller in Japan. I didn't see any peeling but it did look rather tired. Maybe it's more noticeable on a light chevre!

On amazonia, a friend has it in a garden party and she didn't find a replacement for the wipes when they ran out. It was cracking and looked awful. If you touched the cracked parts, it just crumbled in your hands. It was rather sad.

I have a dalmation picotin and haven't used it enough to notice wear on the sides.

I saw a gold chevre 18cm constance in a reseller in Japan. I didn't see any peeling but it did look rather tired. Maybe it's more noticeable on a light chevre!

Thanks BagsToDieFor!!:flowers:Always glad to get your advice!!:flowers:

I do not have a Dalmatian, but have seen one that has bad rubs. I have read somewhere in the forum that Dalmatian can't be repaired. How sad!

Thank you Peggioka!! I couldn't rememeber!!:flowers:Yes such a limited collection would be best not to use it at all!! But is it soooo pretty!!:girlsigh:

DolphinGirl Dalmation wears off completely? So no way to repair it? So sad. I love dalmation!! What leather is it made of? Buffalo?