Not allowed to discuss eBay auctions?

PinkSuadeSoho

Princess Grace Ave
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
I didn't realize we're not allowed to discuss auctions that are live?:shrugs:
I directed my concern to the appropriate forum to find out a colour issue.
I'm lost....has it always been this way? There are many threads discussing auctions that are open as of now.

I went back to re-read the rules, and didn't see anything. It says you can't post your auctions which I didn't do. I was trying to figure out a reason as to colour reference for Balenciaga. Wanted those that are experts in this designer to give feedback. What did I do wrong?

I didn't realize we're not allowed to discuss auctions that are live?:shrugs:
I directed my concern to the appropriate forum to find out a colour issue.
I'm lost....has it always been this way? There are many threads discussing auctions that are open as of now.

Please report open threads discussing live auctions as it is not permitted in Bal.

I went back to re-read the rules, and didn't see anything. It says you can't post your auctions which I didn't do. I was trying to figure out a reason as to colour reference for Balenciaga. Wanted those that are experts in this designer to give feedback. What did I do wrong?

You can search for "fading" and see what threads come up; if none, you can start a thread asking about how faded lighter color bags can get BUT references to any live auctions are not permitted