not again! :(

invenio

Jan 1, 2007
i'm beginning to think argent and i are not meant to be!

so a few weeks ago i was snooping around ebay for paddys when i saw the nicest argent paddy! i got it authenticated here and it turned out to be berlyn's! however since i was moving at that time, it slipped my mind for a little bit, and when i finally got time to come online again it had just been sold :sad:

yesterday i found another lovely baby argent paddy on ebay and sent the seller a question about shipping price to the US... when i got home from work she'd sent me a response about how much it was, but had also ended the listing early to sell to the first person who bid!

thanks for listening to me rant... i'm so sad i missed it twice! :sad:

I always think about things like this as not meant to be, otherwise you could drive yourself crazy!

the perfect one for you is out there, its just proving a little elusive right now ;)

don't be sad .. like what chole-babe said, not meant to be cosssssss there's a better one waiting for u ... and thats true, Invenio ! :smile: ... happens many times to me :rolleyes:

Ivenio I saw the exact argent mini paddy you are talking about- I was thinking, I'll be on holiday next week, so Thursday when the auction ends I could bid from Barcelona. I never thought someone would bid the very low starting price and get it!!! Gutted, it was gorgeous. I feel your pain:crybaby:

D & G what did you end up getting? i just saw pix of your chloe collection, it's beautiful!

rubylola i know! the same thing happened to the first paddy i was watching... but i suppose if we keep looking, hopefully something nice will come!

thanks chloe-babe, chicbags, cesca, starbuxxx, i'll keep searching and will be sure to post pics when i finally find it !

I always think about things like this as not meant to be, otherwise you could drive yourself crazy!

the perfect one for you is out there, its just proving a little elusive right now ;)

I agree even if it's tough I lost a mousse med satchel in pristine condition and it sold for approx. $600 (ebay germany the seller hadn't put a reserve)....I was so upset but other things came along...:graucho:

I'm sorry invenio! :crybaby:

I did mention in the auction that I was keen to sell it as fast as possible to fund another bag... and the winner was a lovely new pfer too!

I'm sure your new bag is just around the corner :smile:

oh! i didn't realize it was your bag bellacherie! didn't you just buy it recently? i only wanted a mini after seeing your thread, before i was all set on getting a medium! what other bag do you have your eye on? :smile:

yes, i'm on the hunt, will post pix when i get one!