Not accepting marketplace application at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

girlie

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
I only just saw that TPF is not accepting anymore marketplace applications at this time, is there a time period which has been set? That is how long will this please be on for? I was just wondering...

Thank you.

We will accept applications again, but for right now we are not. Thanks all!

We will let you know when we begin accepting apps again :yes:

We will accept applications again, but for right now we are not. Thanks all!

We will let you know when we begin accepting apps again :yes:

Hi Megs,

Have you received any of the PMs or emails I've sent you? Please let me know. I've haven't received a response or even an acknowledgment. Thanks!

Best regards,
Anna

P.S. Sorry, this isn't about the MP. I just thought I'd try contacting you via a thread because the other methods don't seem to be working!

I don't have any PMs from you, please resend whatever you wanted me to get. :shrugs:

That is sooo weird! I sent you two PMs back in March/April and then decided to try emailing you at megs at purseblog dot com when I didn't hear anything. And today decided to try contacting you via a thread because I really felt ignored! I've just now resent you both of the PMs and I also forwarded the email I originally sent you at that email address. Is that the right email address?

Did you really not receive any of them? :sad:

Got them all now... NOO idea what went wrong. But the email service could have been down, that happens from time to time :shrugs: Sorry! I will respond :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.