Not able to post or PM on mobile app?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is something going on with the PF app? When I use my iPhone and iPad, I'm not able to post anything or send PMs. The "send" button isn't as bright as the other buttons and does nothing when I press it.

2. I just installed the app on my DHs iPhone and its doing the same thing. So it's gotta be the app and not my phone and iPad

3. Really weird. If I insert an attachment or quote, the send button works but if I just hit reply, start new thread or PM it won't work. In order to send this I have to attach a picture.

image-1959126816.jpg
  4. Update: I think I figured it out. I have to hit "return" or type at least 2 lines before the send button lights up. This has never happened before but I'm glad I found out how to fix it since I was going crazy without the app!

5. Weird right? I noticed this also! After Im done typing a post I have to hit return in order to press SEND. :sad:

6. It's very strange. Glad I figured it out tho cuz I was going crazy trying to use the website on my phone.