Not a recent style, can you guess? (reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wasn't going to do a reveal thread for this one, but I thought it would be fun for some of us to test our knowledge on some of the older styles. =D So without futher ado!! Here is a sneak peak! Any vets want to hazard any guesses? ROFL You guys are so good, you'll probably get it on the first try!!

Attached Files:

2. Oooh, I love me some oldies!
    Show us more :popcorn:

3. Peek-a-boo!!

Attached Files:

4. lets see!!!

5. Hmmm, 120mm heel with hidden platform, what could it be??

6. #6 Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
    Bigger clues!! Let ones before reveal!!

Attached Files:

7. Must be a bootie! :cool:

8. C'est moi?

9. :yahoo: YES!!!

Winter has been dragging it' butt across this great northern country of mine. I couldn't go any longer without some sort of bootie. Scooped up these Ces't Moi off ebay the other day!!

Half sized up (I am typically a 36, but got these in a 36.5), perfect fit. Pitch is not bad, but last three toes can be a little squished when wearing sock/panty hose (foot slides forward). No issue when in bare feet.

Ces't Moi/Cest Moi Bootie 120mm in black nappa leather

Attached Files:

10. Love them!! Congrats!

11. Some mod pics. Was so excited to wear them out last night. :lol:

Attached Files:

12. Yay, they look great on you!
    Oldie but goodie for sure :biggrin:

For the sliding issues try Wolfords 'Stop slipping'!

13. Thank you guys. XD Thanks for playing lol :graucho:

14. Congrats!! :smile: They look great!

And I wish the cold would end, even though I'm sure it's worst up there than here, but regardless :P

15. Love these! Congrats on finding them in great condition!!