Not a bag point but still Chanel related

harley

Look out Singapore!!
Jan 10, 2006
Has anyone noticed that after the J12 came out - EVERYONE has a version? I am glad i own an original ... althog=ugh i am told the Rado company was the first to use ceramic ... is that true?

uuugggghhh i hate copies!!!

if u cant afford it - big deal it does not make you a lesser person. My DH bought a fake Hermes belt in China - i wanted to kill him - his rational - the fake cost $50 and the original $450 - so i took him to Hermes and fine I agree that $400 is a bit much for a belt but you can see the differences so clearly! So if he didn't want to spend that much - why go to Hermes - he could have gotten a number of designer belts (Hugo Boss, Zegna) for a resonable price .... and this is the man that buys me any bag I want ...

uuugggghhh i hate copies!!!

if u cant afford it - big deal it does not make you a lesser person. My DH bought a fake Hermes belt in China - i wanted to kill him - his rational - the fake cost $50 and the original $450 - so i took him to Hermes and fine I agree that $400 is a bit much for a belt but you can see the differences so clearly! So if he didn't want to spend that much - why go to Hermes - he could have gotten a number of designer belts (Hugo Boss, Zegna) for a resonable price .... and this is the man that buys me any bag I want ...

LOL...my husband was the same. He would go to the ends of the earth to buy me a bag, but when it comes to him a fake was just fine. But I've been able to get him to see the light. Now I just tell him to tell me what he wants and I'll go buy it for him.

LOL...my husband was the same. He would go to the ends of the earth to buy me a bag, but when it comes to him a fake was just fine. But I've been able to get him to see the light. Now I just tell him to tell me what he wants and I'll go buy it for him.

I tried that - I have bought him beautiful Armani and Chanel ties and shirts and he never wears them ... so let him buy his fakes - he just won't get any that night if you know what I mean!!!:rolleyes: