not a bag but ...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. these are so cute!! and makes the keys easy to grab as well..... cheap is what I love about MBMJ goodies. Congrats!

2. I have a couple of these and those quilted coin wallets, makeup cases. I gave the purple key chain to my daughter and she loved it. The MbyMJ stuff is great. Super affordable.

3. Cute stuff. Would make great gifts for someone. I'm taking a trip in June to San Fran & plan on loading up on MBMJ stuff (& hopefully some MJ stuff too!) for myself & others!

4. I've had that keyfob in black for almost a year, and I looooove it. Its cheap, but it doesn't look junky, and it is so big that you can always find your keys in your bag!

5. Love that purple color:drool:

A. I wish I had a MbyMJ store near me
    B. Those metallic colors would be GORGEOUS on the MJ collection

6. It's so cute, I love it!

7. Hey!! I just bought one too...in the deep metallic purple. It will be great asset to my slowly growing collection. I love the purse forum, it is definitely my new hobby. An expensive hobby, but one that I love nevertheless!

8. well then we are twins!! I love the deep metallic purple :heart: im excited about having a matching key chain and wallet too :P im weird that way.

9. Really nice!

10. the little purple coin wallet came today (yipppeee) and its SO cute. Ive got all my credit cards and notes in it. I cant wait to get the key ring too. Id highly recommend this range - its just gorgeous and so unique!

11. i've got a couple of those keyrings too. I love them!