NOT a bag, but this beauty...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My foray into my first Hermes bag was sadly unfruitful. Although the Evelyne suited my very casual lifestyle it was too heavy for me. In her place I found this beautiful and striking Heure H, 26x26. Don’t laugh but what sold me was that beautiful Malta blue Epsom strap with the white stitching. I was considering a JLC duetto just recently but didn’t love the feel of the blue alligator strap. This strap is unbelievably comfortable. I love the shiny silver hardware and white face with the white sunburst detail in the center. The face curves ever so slightly hugging the contour of your wrist. I love checking the time. So even if I can’t yet do H bags, I am obsessed with their accessories.
    F40D3953-2733-4316-BCA0-5F0834CAE753.jpeg F695737B-C167-4CAA-8197-3982230EC4F8.jpeg

2. It’s lovely! Congrats! That’s too bad on the Evelyne, it’s one of my favorites and my most comfortable. FWIW the toile ones are a bit lighter than the full leather (speaking as someone else who can’t carry a heavy bag).

Etriers, EpiFanatic and tlamdang08 like this.
  3. Thank you. I Am sad but I’ll probably head back to designer’s with lighter bags like LVs mahina line. Leather but very light. I will keep stalking H accessories though. Their pieces are so beautifully made.

bunnycat and Etriers like this.
  4. This is a beautiful watch, congrats :smile:

EpiFanatic and Etriers like this.
  5. Quite a stylish watch.. Enjoy it!

EpiFanatic and Etriers like this.
  6. It’s really beautiful on you. The perfect blue. Just lovely. Congratulations! :balloon:

EpiFanatic likes this.
  7. I understand your obsession! I love this watch... and that strap. I have this version in gold hardware and literally wear it everyday. Simple and elegant. Congrats!!!

EpiFanatic likes this.
  8. Thank you kindly @Serva1

Serva1 likes this.
  9. Thank you @Love Of My Life I was surprised how vain I was about my watch. :P

10. Thank you @Etriers yes, the blue is just perfect. :heart:

Etriers likes this.
  11. :idea: How lovely, with gold hardware @Israeli_Flava will you please share a pic? Would love to see it!! And thank you. I love wearing it.

12. Ask and you shall receive.... :angel:
    As you can see... I love options...

Attached Files:

13. Gorgeous!

EpiFanatic likes this.
  14. Beautiful watch!

Kind regards,
    Oliver

EpiFanatic likes this.
  15. Thank you for sharing. I love the YG and black on you. So lovely and elegant. And I love that you have different straps for the blingy version that match your bags!:heart: