Not a bag, but still MJ!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone, chuchulu here...

I have most definitely been MIA! I've been swamped under thesis, conference papers, and graphic design assignments, not to mention some iffy personal stuff. That said, a little ray of sunshine showed up in the mail today and I wanted to share it with you all. Here it is!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I got this dress as a graduation incentive...to wear it in summer for commencement! Let's hope I can manage to hand everything by April...:crybaby:

Hope everyone is doing good! :tup:

2. that is soooooooooo cute!

3. it's so pretty and looks AWESOME ON YOU!
    congrats chuchu! :smile: or should we call you lu? ;)

4. OMG, I LOVE it!
    You can even rock that with a shirt underneath and a jacket or cardie, waaaayyy versatile!:heart:

5. June: Thank you!
    Dawn: Thanks! Either is good ;)
    Spacey: Ooh, yes...all good ideas..

I was feeling a little insecure about the impact of the dress (polka dots! ruffles! bow!), but this has certainly lifted my spirits up. :smile:

6. Oh its adorable - feminine and summery and it looks perfect on you!

7. wow it's sooooo pretty! looks perfect on you!!!!!

8. Wow so cute- perfect incentive to hand in everything on time! Sounds like you're really busy with personal and professional stuff so you deserve a little MJ for all of your work! :tup:

9. That dress is fricken adorable and looks so fab on you!!
    The perfect way to celebrate!! I know getting to wear it for grad would motivate me to get stuff done.

10. What a darling dress! I love polka dots!! It looks amazing on you too. Congrats chuchulu!:yes:

11. That is absolutely gorgeous! Nice taste you got there chu!

12. that's such a cute dress and it looks smashing on you. congrats!

13. congrats chu! it's sooo cute on you!

it's a great dress for commencement! good luck with everything! i'm sure you'll do great!

14. Nice to see you again Chu!

The dress is beautiful and looks fabulous on you :tup:

15. Lovely dress, and it looks great on you!