Not a bag, but... MbyMJ Buckle Boots!

BambiKino

O.G.
Dec 18, 2007
After a long search and a bunch of 'sorry we're sold out's, I had pretty much given up hope of ever getting my dream boots, but early yesterday morning I randomly clicked on to Net-A-Porter and by some miracle they had put up one pair of size nine (my size!) Zippered Buckle Boots. They came this afternoon and the battle to get them was so worth it. It's been a long time since I was so psyched on a pair of shoes. They're perfect!

hide!!!!!!!
run with those boots! there will be MANY size 9 women coming to find you to "admire" them!!!!!!! :graucho:
me, I'm a size 6, so no worries........but I DO LOVE THEM!!!!!!! Great find!!!!!! Congrats :woohoo:

the more I see those boots, the more in love I'm falling -- I could never spend that much on a pair of shoes, tho ($995!!) -- even if they went on sale -- I doubt they'd ever go low enough for me to afford them -- I love how the heel isn't that high -- I bet those are soooooo comfortable!!!!

those boots remind me of edward scissorhands with all the zippers and buckles - im not too totally sure why, but they are great! def. edgy! and i love your tattoo flash dress :smile: