Not 1 not 2 but 3 UHG!!!!! PICS

Noe - I'm so glad you are going the keep the Rolandos! They do look like they fit much better now. Your cousing did a great job. They look amazingly hot on you. And you got two more UHG shoes, you lucky woman. The glitters are TDF, and the nudes are so pretty. Congrats!

GORGEOUS! I'm so glad you were able to get them (with a little help). hehe

And, the red rolandos look like they fit you to a T now! I need to have my little nieces walk around in my camel decolletes. haha

GORGEOUS! I'm so glad you were able to get them (with a little help). hehe

And, the red rolandos look like they fit you to a T now! I need to have my little nieces walk around in my camel decolletes. haha

They honestly do fit better than ever!!! Everyday is process to stretch them though LOL

Thank you everyone!!!! Oh and ladies... my cousin is a BOY LOL which is why I don't have pics he wouldn't let me take any!!!! Hahahahaha

^^That is too cute...I would love to see that!

Noe - I have found that the rolandos stretch a lot. Each pair killed me the first 2 or 3 times that I wore them, but after that, they stretched to the point that they were loose and extremely comfy now. I think that you will endure less pain with each wear.