Not 1 not 2 but 3 UHG!!!!! PICS

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
Well ladies this has been a long time coming!
I finally got all my shoes in!!!!

First the Gold toe Multi Color Glitter

Secondly Nude patent NP!!!

one of each LOL

Third Wine Patent Rolondos! I decided to keep them!

Don't they look like they are fitting better now? My 11 year old cousin put on sock and walked around in them LOL

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
they look awesome!!! esp love the nude patent vp! love that they have the nude tip! lol about the one and one pic!

Chins4

How many is 2 many?
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
UK
OMG :drool: It doesn't get much hotter than that - I am sweating just looking at the pics :sweatdrop: and they all look great on you :tup:

Glad you decided to keep the Rolandos - they do look much more comfortable now. Perhaps you should rent your cousin out by the hour to fellow TPFers for shoe stretching duty - looks like they did a great job :roflmfao: Can't wait to get mine - Vegas seems to be sending its shoes by mule train delivery at the moment :cursing:

surlygirl

where my ring at??!!
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Washington, DC area
Noe! :yahoo:They all look fantastic on you! Especially loving the glitters. Glad you decided to keep the Rolandos. LOL at your cousin stretching them out for you!

cjy

O.G.
Oct 8, 2007
Noe! They are FABULOUS! I love the nudes on you!! See, you are not too pale!! Told you! Great shoes girl!!!

toiletduck

IG: Alexa.Bui
O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
Hong Kong
:drool: those are TDF and look amazing on you!! I LOVE all three!! I can totally understand why you decided to keep the wine rolandos...they're gorgeous!! You're so lucky! Congrats!!

*Lo

May 16, 2007
NYC
OMG Noe!!!!! They are alll TDF!!!!! I am sooo jealous! lol I especially love the nudes they look soo beautiful on you, actually they all fit you so well and look gorgeous!

MKWMDA

Lux Lover
Jan 25, 2008
Houston
Oh my gosh three UHG! You have the best luck ever! Those are all so gorgeous!!!!!

Now what are you going to lust after?

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Congrats on the 3 UHG! They all look amazing on you. I'm glad you are keeping the Rolandos...they are stunning!

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
They are fabulous Noe! Ever since you did a 180 and flipped it with the Privatitas, I was expecting to see something come out of left field.

Nov 27, 2007
Very nice! I love the glitters! The Rolandos still look a little tight in the toe area though...are they more comfortable? They sure are stunning!